Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Week 3, Thing 5 : explore Flickr

Well, I have been mucking about on Flickr a few times now. I browsed around the first time, searching for things by tags like "Vermont" and "libraries" and looking at the group created for this course. I admit to being a bit obsessive-compulsive (I mean, we all have to be, a bit, to keep everything organized in our libraries, right?) and right off the bat I noticed a photo with a Vermont tag that had an error in the caption. Of course I had to create a Flickr account right away so I could comment on the photo. Now let's see if I can link to the photo here in case you want to check it out. (BTW, the original poster did fix the caption!) click this to go to photo OK, so I had issues with getting the photo to show up here, but I know enough html to at least adapt, so instead of a weird little empty box, you can click on words...

No comments: