Saturday, March 15, 2008

Week 4, Thing 9: Locate a few useful library related blogs and/or news feeds.

I browsed around and found a few blogs that look interesting. I decided to narrow it down by subscribing to blogs that contain reviews of children's books, something useful to my job and that I might actually use at work. Of course, in my travels I came across a link from Roger Sutton's blog (thanks to being reminded of it by Julie's comment) which led me to the New Yorker's Humor section, so I had to subscribe to that, too. And to Roger's blog, which I hadn't remembered to look at since right after he spoke at the Red Clover Conference. Now I see that if I had learned about RSS feeds earlier, I might have been reading his blog all along!

I think I have done this week's tasks to death!

No comments: